Following the recent announcement from the NSW government (June 2021) on extended restrictions for the Greater Sydney Region, we are pleased to announce that Milsons Point Health will remain open as an essential service to provide Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, and Dietetics services to the Milsons Point, Kirribilli, and North Sydney communities.
For any non-urgent care, we do advise you to avoid any unnecessary travel to help reduce any transmission of the virus.
As an essential service during any stay at home orders though, you are still allowed to attend your allied health and medical appointments. This is especially useful for helping people avoid visits hospitals such as with simple fractures, or acute back, neck, shoulder, or knee pain.
We will continue to provide our services in a Covid safe by:
- Ensuring masks are used by all our staff
- Ensuring masks are worn by patients, and providing them with one whilst in the practice.
- Providing hand sanitisers at every entrance of the practice and in our room
- Ensuring hand washing by all practitioners between every patient
- Ensuring all contact surfaces are wiped down with disinfectant between each patient and use
- Applying appropriate social distancing within the practice
- Providing Telehealth alternatives for those who are not feeling well, or would prefer to consult is from their homes